At Funky Do we take the Covid-19 Pandemic seriously. We are instituting the following procedures in order to maintain strict guidelines to ensure the safety of every guest and staff member. At this time we are not blow drying hair to help stop the spread of the virus.
Arriving for your appointment:
- You must wear a mask for the duration of your appointment.
- Please remain in your car and notify your technician of your arrival. They will tell you when it’s safe to come in.
- We can only allow ONE guest in at a time, and can only allow ONE guest per appointment. Please do not being others with you, we will not be able to allow them in. If you need a medical aide or assistant, please notify us prior to your appointment so we can plan accordingly.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer upon entering the salon.
- We are unable to offer drinks to guests. We ask that you do not being outside food or beverages, unless medically necessary.
- Please be aware that we must sanitize thoroughly between guests, so you may wait longer than expected. This is for your safety.
- Please be patient – We ask every guest who gets shampooed to please refrain from conversation and use that time to relax.
Thank you for your support and trust. We are and will continue to provide a safe environment for all our guests and technicians.